Friday, April 8, 2011

Indian Channels And Sattelites Frequencies

Broadway Lizardo Marquez, through the lens of Ballet

"Rubendario" as he prefers to be called, is the son and grandson of maracuchos.
Take
installed in Madrid 20 years held several positions: a model, stylist, makeup artist, image consultant, photographer and music video director. Just become the architect of the first male nude for the cover of Interviu just as a sample of his work can be browsed in bookstores worldwide



Helen López Vásquez / Madrid Spain Stock
Julio Lozano comunelefante @ gmail . com
Todo en Domingo




2005 and ran
Chenoa, one of the singers who had come further to the output of the show Operación Triunfo, squeezed her hand and asked him to take her to safety. The singer escaped the paparazzi who chased by Madrid in the wake of his breakup with singer David Bisbal, episode that had become cannon fodder for the tabloids Iberian. The shelter was found Majorcan house converted into study of Venezuelan photographer Dario Marquez Lizardo.

The singer had met his "savior" in 2002 at the launch of their first album by another native, music producer Carlos Quintero, who convinced them that they could really work together.

"With Chenoa I joined since that first photo shoot.

Carlos
that encouraged me as I did also a photographer, I have been a makeup artist, costume designer and stylist. Then I met Bisbal I made the cover of their second album, Bulería in 2004 and became its image consultant. At the time of rupture, was close to two. She was about to release their new album Nothing's the Same and passed the pressure press looking for a cover. I told him he could get something to risk breaking.

We started playing with talc almost choking me! but did that picture torso covered with whitish particles only represented a boom for both.

In interviews on the radio was first spoken.

That image was a before and after in my career. "

Then came the parade of more artists through the lens of this maracucho totaling nearly two decades in Spain. Rosa, Mónica Naranjo, Nash , Merche, El Barrio, Daniel Diges (representing Spain at Eurovision) and even his fellow Mayra Martinez entrusted the covers of his productions, an issue that means "Rubendario" (as he likes to be called) as one of the strongest engines of the current music industry: "If you're in a record store with hundreds of options, a good cover can make a difference The same applies on the Internet. Although the singers I warn you that it should not be a doctored photo because too still records and signed at the time at which the fan has his idol in front of you may feel cheated. "

Chayanne, Hillary Duff, David Bustamante, José Luis Perales, Beatriz Luengo, Alex Ubago, Bertin Osborne and actress Ana Milan have been others who have added portraits made by Venezuela to its portfolio professional.


Some have wanted to also be addressed in three dimensions, as the former telenovela RCTV costume also put the address and executive producer of music, the genre that allows you to go further in the paper that best recognizes "stage manager". Songs like "Queen of the Night" Mayra Martinez, "The pocket inside out" of Chenoa, "Mad About Me" Natalia, "Call me" Inocence (formerly of Il Divo) and "Well, nice and cheap" by El Barrio, have been recreated with their seal.
"My first address Nash was with the group's song Able `all '. I remember when the whole team was ready I `action 'to the stomach closed from fear. I have since learned that it is becoming more precise search images powerful enough to captivate a viewer will see on a computer screen or a cell phone.

a consumer is also very delicious as it has access to much information: you can choose from Madonna to any independent artist. So powerful images look and try not to dwell on details that YouTube would be lost. "

Once, even no debut as director, "concocted" a production in Venezuela. It was "Oye el boom" of David Bisbal with Morrocoy beaches and river Choroní as locations.

"When we arrived at Morrocoy, David wanted to go fishing, rent a small boat and left. When he saw the landscape began to say:` I have an image consultant who is a fool How could you leave here ? If this is paradise! ". I then was in charge of all his looks. In this video I took care from the way out of the water used to the collar."

The same Bulería made for the tour that the singer's first concert and amounted to nearly one million copies sold of the album: "I studied everything: how he approached people, how to get off the plane waving, shirts you used for each occasion.

cared
During concerts out at first with her hair down and show your curls so characteristic. After slowly picking up the outside and with the bumps he took, always appeared flawless.

There are details that are extremely important for artists and that only achieved if you trust a counselor, a staff that is unfortunately often employ only very specific event like a walk down a red carpet. "

Just to walk with dignity in one of those they call the English artists: "The girls tell them not to be intimidated by the excess that characterizes Latin women, so given to putting it all to the extent that viewer does not know how to focus. I also tell them that if they want to succeed must learn from that point of femininity. " And thanks to the kind of "consulting" has dusted off the memories of the trade that brought him to Spain, the mannequin: "I came for an offer that I made a Madrid agency that supplied talent to the Storm agency in London (the same subsequently discovered Kate Moss) but when I got off the plane the onset of the Gulf War which resulted in a deep economic crisis and many contracts were canceled.

I had done television commercials for brands such as Venezuela White Label, Carnaby, Social Club, Pepsi. I even made a lot of fun for the Bank Joselo version and Venezuela that made him one of his sketches. I came to live in a boarding house and wait for a casting that never came. I spent weeks with a box of cereal in the stomach until I got to steal apples from hunger! Who I'd stunted contract as a model? The day I had to return the ticket and watched I cried a lot. A week later I got a job as a waiter and of course, I wanted not only to do very well, but with great art. "He became manager of local public relations but before appeal was also due also to their hips to make a living:" I was with a friend to dance salsa and ended up doing a traveling show. We were the big stars because at that time that kind of music they found the English super exotic. "

One such multi-faceted took him to his mentor, Juan Marrero, creator of music of stars such as Chayanne, Héroes del Silencio, Luis Fonsi, Sugar Moreno and Julio Iglesias: "Hunger has the face of opportunity. I met him and then surprised the multitasking that I could become. There I began to see what was an art director, photographer, head of casting, producer and learn from the best: screwing up. "
That school, he says, is the only one who has attended: "I once wanted to sign up for a course of light in one of the most prestigious photography schools here and was told that there studying my way of lighting. I could not register because they thought he was joking! ". Another survey is to have turned last July in the first nude photographer men appeared on the cover of Interviu magazine thirties. The model: the presenter, star gossip, Jesús Vázquez. "It's a boy without egocentric. It's the really important work hard in your career and are humble because they have no time to go acting star."

This mission was entrusted by its focus on male nude photographs, known largely by parties linked to "gay pride" castizo. The posters papering every year especially Madrid Chueca (the gay district known as Europe's largest) on the subject of protest holidays, leave their study. Some their signs: Naked men stuck in bottles of perfume, oil-bathed impossible muscles, dancers, acrobats and spoiled series: Eroticlown, in which the models are shown with clown faces. An anthology of nearly 15 years by feeding to the point that it was time to post while far from quits. "One night I sent an email to the editorial of male erotic photography world's largest, Germany Bruno Gmunder, with the link to my website (www.rubendario.biz). The next day they replied saying they were interested." Mucho Macho was born his first book. "As a publisher specializing in the gay market, were particularly interested in the most morbid of my work. Although it is not what defines me most has been important throughout the book because my pictures are present in libraries of Australia, the United States, Argentina and throughout Europe. "Bitten by the bug addition and already wants more:" My dream is to publish the entire series of Eroticlown, because I think it is very powerful but I also like to bring me back to Venezuela to work there. I have many projects in mind. Enter it, a Mucho Macho but pure Latinos Do you think someone is anime? ".


Source: Journal
Todo en Domingo Sunday
September 12, 2010

A LOOSE IN THE CITY BOOKER


If anyone believes to be aware of what you need a modeling agency in Europe he is and that quality has become one of his hobbies.

"I confess that I love to change the destination to the people (for good, of course). I've found models in the street. Once a jury was invited to a beauty contest in Bolivia and I brought Antoinette Van Dijk triumphant ending here. In Venezuela I find it very difficult to get girls. This year I ordered the cover of the magazine Ragazza, to an editorial in bathing suits and decided to do it in Morrocoy. The only parameter I gave the publisher was that the model did not have breast surgery. It was mission impossible. Fortunately Astrid Moler appeared and did a beautiful job that is this month on all kiosks in Spain. Also key is the model that comes is willing to go without makeup and walking casting in casting, for that to get mascara from the morning and pretend entaconada around the city very difficult to add them to the business here. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment