Saturday, April 30, 2011

Grey Goose 2 Buy In Bulk

Fernando Villa, a Venezuelan national Bollywood Soundtracks

A Venezuelan has managed to penetrate the most powerful film industry in the world, Bollywood, Hollywood leaving it as a poor girl. A world of love and dance to engage billions of people across the planet. His name is Fernando Casas and specializes in getting into all possible panels of show business. It is also a survivor of himself: one day he learned he would have a second chance and now it's devouring passion. This is her story





El Nacional Todo en Domingo - Sunday 11 July 2010 Helen López Vásquez
circulosdefuego@gmail.com Madrid / Spain Julio Lozano


Photo



Bollywood Venezuelan accent

A Fernando Casas Granadino the word "cosmopolitan" has a good effect. He grew up in Caracas, he studied in New York and Paris. One day he settled in Madrid and now one of his jobs is to produce flamenco festivals in India. It is the first Latin American to get done with the executive production of a Bollywood film (word from the merger between Bombay and Hollywood) or Indie Cinema as it is known in India to the film industry (quite shielded for foreigners) more generates income in the world. The same when the West set its eyes after the "Oscar winning" the British film Slumdog Millionaire recreated into his web.

Running with the bulls is the title of the first film of this conglomerate that is filmed in Spain and has had to houses and in charge of fundraising in this country. Production formats road movie that follows the classic argument of its kind: the love of couples spiced with song and dance scenes with a twist, that is, some "classics" of the Iberian culture as a backdrop background. You and three friends from India come together to live Bunyol Tomatina, closure of San Fermin in Pamplona and ride around Barcelona, \u200b\u200bMallorca and Andalucia. A production with a budget of around EUR 12 million, which will star a quartet of top-grossing stars of that side of the World: Hrithik Roshan, described as Asia's equivalent of Sylvester Stallone (in his muscles) by Brad Pitt (in their appeal) and Michael Jackson (for his skills in singing and dancing). A name with Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol and Katrina Kaif will guarantee only in India 80 million viewers in 12 weeks of screening. Without the public that the mandatory travel plunges into making these movies for USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand Arab countries and even Latin America, so that the actual extent lost sight of.


I am privileged because I can do that make a living at what I love


Caracas in India.


Casas speaks
experience has given him a dozen trips to the second most populous country in the world. The first lasted six weeks, four years ago.



Then
attractions became fascination, then the promise to return and today in a compromise: "I was not, like most Westerners, but a spiritual motivation for the birthday of one of my friends who studied in New York, who had been in Venezuela and warned me in India I feel at home.



So was, kind people, loving, with which links are made of very strong and fast friendship. " The link was not there.



"Then I went through my music promoter working (I took the Venezuelan group Bacalao Men and Sierra Leone Seidy musician on tour in Asia in 2008). And since through my record label, Sonyfolfk I contributed to the rescue of works of flamenco, the Embassy of Spain in India suggested my name to produce a festival in four cities and convert to Jodhpur in the Flemish capital of the country. My intention is to make it an annual event and create a school. "It was a Venezuelan and managed to bring flamenco to its starting point and the star Gypsy" Farruquito "to where their genes came almost 600 years ago:" He was impressed by how similar it was to the Indians and especially the similarities between their music. "Houses have been discovered in that part of the world, virtues that lead him to return." What brings me back to India is to discover a country as pluralistic, in which live Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Sijistan, with language barriers as important and at the same time (but not always) an example of tolerance to the Western world. "




consider
While exotic cities is part of the work of Casas, Caracas is not excluded from his trip: "I am Venezuelan, there are my parents whom I owe the love of the arts. I have always appreciated the music, theater, dance (I remember being in the school participated with a theater group in Jesus Christ Superstar) and I guess that makes me ideal for this job. "studying also: Drama and Comparative Literature at Columbia University.'s own life helped him to weave its current trajectory. With 26 years Two of his friends from adolescence, writer and showman Boris Izaguirre and singer Edith Salazar, he was presented in Madrid in one of the international stars of Spain, Miguel Bosé, in one of his best moments: The album release Boys Do not Cry. The way to understand the world of houses, four languages, the mundane and a "nose-what" that inspires confidence in others, it became the tour manager of Latin American English. "That was my master: two years on the continent with an artist the likes of Bose. I especially remember the day that filled the main square of Mexico City with more than 50,000 people."




Another master: his work as an international producer of Simon Diaz: "I met Bettsimar, his daughter, in Caracas. We agree we fell well and a tour because, although his music was well known, he was not well off Venezuela (was one of the few artists that people like Joan Manuel Serrat went to Venezuela to see him play). It got wonderful things like acting at Carnegie Hall, the channel A & E Mundo a documentary dedicated to him and closing with a flourish of Honorary Grammy.

I keep feeling that I missed Simon Diaz at least 20 years of work. "

Homes focuses on his work and thanks." I am privileged because I can say that I make a living at what I love . Among the offices of the producer of the Festival de Jazz de Madrid, to lead the National Auditorium to major music stars india this month or to strengthen its new business Creactiva Productions, another honorary occupation which also handles permanently : Alcoholics Anonymous. "developed a complex disease that few people understand and that is a serious social problem. I, fortunately, largely the support of my family and friends, and the invaluable help of Venezuelan psychiatrist Omar Oramas, I could overcome it and I think telling my experience openly put a bit in the consciousness of the people. "That's why celebrations are bathed with infusions and tea. The premiere of Running with the bulls have a hot toast.


Source: Revista Todo en Domingo

0 comments:

Post a Comment