Monday, May 3, 2010

Syphilis Chancre, Does It Pop Like A Zit

Typeface Cooper Black Cypress by

CIPRES
What font:
1) Do you use frequently? (Why?)
The Utopia is very recurrent and versatile editorial design but I like to use Egyptian fonts also seem to me very curious. Of course, when I can (or leave me) do not hesitate to use the Cooper Black.

2) Do you prefer? (Why what?)
prefer fonts with auction. The Egyptian and Roman, I seem easy to work. Although I've always tried to keep my palette of fonts is not reduced to those I work with ease. Little letters! How much is learned.

3) Do you hate? (Why?)
not hate any typeface. They are not to blame for their misuse. For example, all children have the font Comic Sans Estate, which all should be demonized. The fonts do not hate, misused. A Mexican can dress like it or not, but plays a role. The same goes for fonts. (English designer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment